Wells Fargo Activate Credit Card
Customers can activate their brand spanking new cards online.
Visit www.wellsfargo.com/activatecard to begin.
You will need the Wells Fargo card number, an email address, and date of birth in order to begin.
Enroll in Wells Fargo Online from your smartphone, desktop, or tablet.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a card.
WellsFargo.com/ActivateCard Customer Service
- Account Management 1-800-642-4720
- International Collect Calls 1-925-825-7600 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Apply by Phone or Online 1-800-932-6736
- Application Status for Wells Fargo Visa Credit Cards 1-800-967-9521 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Application Status for Wells Fargo Propel American Express Cards 1-877-514-3717 Monday – Friday: 5 am – 7 pm Saturday: 8:30 am – 5 pm Sunday: closed Pacific Time
- Wells Fargo Redeem Rewards 1-877-517-1358
To qualify for the $150 cash rewards bonus, a total of at least $500 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within 3 months from the date your account is opened.
Best Wells Fargo Credit Cards
- Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card: Best for consumers who need to transfer high-interest credit card debt
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa credit card: Ideal for consumers who love cashback rewards
- Wells Fargo Rewards Card: Save money of grocery and gas purchases!
- Chase Freedom Credit Card: Get a nice little cash back bonus when you make a certain dollar amount of purchases
- Discover Cash Back IT Card: Another great credit card for people who love cash, money, dollars!
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: Best for people who love rewards
All of the above-named credit cards require a good to great credit score and you will need to be 18 years of age or older.
Check out VerveCard Info to obtain more details ion regards to Verve credit card (also includes the Surge and Flex credit card).