Take a short survey in regards to a Suzuki Motor purchase and earn a coupon code in the process.
Customers can expect to spend about 6 minutes with the survey.
Please visit www.suzobsurvey.com to begin.
All feedback will be used to increase the bottom line sales at the Suzuki Motor in question.
- You will need the survey password to begin
- The “survey password” can be found on the Suzuki survey receipt
- If you tossed the receipt in the trash you may have some dumpster diving in your future if you wish to take the Suzob Survey
- Customers can sleep easy knowing their information will not be sold to a third party
- Suzuki Motor employees are not allowed to participate in the promotion
SuzobSurvey Customer Service
- Phone Customer service: 1-800-934-0934
- Emergency: 1-877-794-8853
- Mail: Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. MC/ATV Customer Service P.O. BOX 1100 Brea, CA 92822
Customer service inquiries for Suzuki Motor Vehicles usually involve documents which cannot be handled effectively via e-mail.
Therefore, inquires which cannot be answered by your local Suzuki dealer should be submitted via U.S. mail.
Need to access a SunTrust bank statement? Visit www.suntrust.com/mypaycheck to learn more.
Suzuki Motor Hawaii Customer Service?
- Hawaii Montgomery Motors, LTD 550 Nimitz Highway Unit#2 Honolulu, HI 96817 (808) 536-7023
- Phone: Not found
For those seeking employment at SUZUKI MOTOR OF AMERICA, INC.?
Please submit a letter with resume to “Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. MC/ATV Personnel Dept. P.O. BOX 1100 Brea, CA 92822”.
Be sure to attach your updated resume and references.
Suzuki has jobs that require a college degree and jobs that require a high school diploma.
The college degree jobs will most likely be at the Suzuki corporate office while the high school diploma jobs will be most likely be blue-collar manual labor.
Final Suzob Survey Statement!
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. is a distribution company for the U.S. market only, handling products which are manufactured by Suzuki Japan