PNCPayCard Balance and Account Sign Up
In order to check your balance on a PNCPayCard you must first register for the service.
In order to sign visit www.pncpaycard.com and click on the sign-in tab.
Please note in order to sign in you will need the PNC Pay Card number and the AAC code (both of the can be found on the card itself).
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to sign up.
PNCPayCard.com Customer Service
- Mail: Card Services 701 Market Street 3rd Floor 199-3513 Philadelphia, PA 19106
- PNC Phone Number: 1-866-453-5071
A word about Purchases Outside the US
- Foreign Transactions. For transactions initiated outside the United States, the applicable time period for investigations shall be 90-calendar days in place of 45 calendar days.
- Purchases. For Purchases and Cash Back Transactions where you use your PIN, the applicable time period for investigations shall be 90 calendar days in place of 45 calendar days.
- New PayCards. For PayCards that have been issued within 30-calendar days or less of our receipt of your complaint or question, the applicable time periods for action stated above shall be 20 Business Days in place of 10 Business Days and 90 calendar days in place of 45-calendar days.
What is the PNC PayCard?
The PNC Bank PayCard is billed as a prepaid Visa Card funded through a payroll deposit that you can use to make purchases up to the amount available on the PayCard.
This is an ideal card for consumers who want to avoid a credit card or standard checking account from a bank.
- KwikRewards.com Sign Up
- AAA.com/MailOffer – To confirm your AAA registration please visit www.aaa.com/mailoffer and follow the on-screen instructions.
Any problems with sign up can be directed to a PNC Customer Service Agent at toll-free 1-866-453-5071 Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (closed on the weekends and federal holidays).