Boost Platinum Approval Number
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Boost Credit Card.
Please visit www.myboostnow.com to apply.
The Boost Platinum Card is intended for people with less than ideal credit (similar to Credit One cards).
Boost Platinum cards will not check your credit report, so even if you have bad credit or no credit history at all, you are still eligible to receive a $500 credit line with Boost Platinum!
- Good for those with less than ideal credit
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- If you have good credit do not apply for this card
- Must have a bank account in order to apply and make payments
“The Boost Now Platinum credit card was a lifesaver! Not only it improves my credit score but I also could get my step kids Christmas presents!)” – Gordon L. Chicago. IL
“Without the Boost Platinum card, I would most likely be homeless right now. This card allowed my credit rating to be approved and helped me find an apartment to rent” – Alex H. Miami, FL
“This card helped get my life back on track. I was living in a sewer system in Las Vegas, NV and then applied for this card. Not only was I able to purchase food, it increased my credit rating and now I’m working at McDonald’s” – Shelly K. Las Vegas aka Sin City
- Nordstrom Credit Card Activation: Activate your Nordstrom card online BIG SPENDER
- TellCabelas.com: Rev up your desktop and head on over to www.tellcabelas.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Cabelas survey sweepstakes.
Boost Platinum Customer Service
- Online: www.boostplatinum.com/a/about
- Fees: www.boostplatinum.com/a/fees
If your a Horizon Outlet customer please visit www.thehorizonoutlet.com to activate my card to begin enrollment.