Citi Card Activation
Citi credit card customers will have to activate their cards before they are able to start making purchases behind your husband’s back.
Visit www.cardactivation.citi.com to begin.
You must provide the new credit card number, security code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number or employee ID, whichever was provided at the time of card application.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
A good to great credit score is required (an average credit score might also get through).
CardActivation.Citi.com Customer Service
- Customer service chat: Online Chat
- Customer service: 1 (800) 374-9700
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 950-5114
- Apply for a Costco Credit Card & Check your Application Status 1-877-343-4118
- Apply for a Credit Card & Check your Application Status 1-888-201-4523
If you are experiencing technical difficulties activating your card, please call the number on the activation sticker or on the back of your card and a Citi representative will assist you.
Best Citi Cards
- Citi Double Cash Card: Ideal for consumers who love cash!
- Citi Simplicity Card: Best for 0% APR period for transfers
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi: Ideal for Costco fanboys
- Rewards+ Student Card: Best for kids in college who need a credit card for beer money
- Chase Freedom Card: Another card for cashback fanboys
- AMEX Gold Card: Best all-around credit card on earth
- Discover Cash Back IT: See Chase Freedom card
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express card: Ideal for Wells customers