Apple FANBOYS who foolishly lost or forgot their Apple ID can start the recovery process at www.Apple.com/Recover.
This is a free service from Apple (I wonder if Steve Jobs would approve of giving this service away for free).
Must have an Apple account ID and an internet connection to begin.
If you were dumb enough to forget your Apple ID too, you can look it up.
- Super easy to use
- For your security, Apple will ask you a few bothersome questions to verify that you’re the owner of this account
- There will be 3 questions in total
- If you do not pass the questions 3 out of 3 you will not be able to process (if this happens to you call your mommy ASAP)
Apple Recover Customer Service
- The United States Apple Customers: 1-800-275-2273
- iPhone1-800-MY-IPHONE (1-800-694-7466)
- Education customers Support: 1-800-800-2775 Sales: 1-800-780-5009
- Apple Pay Cash and person to person payments 1-877-233-8552
As you can see there is literally a boatload of numbers.
To view all of the phone numbers associated with Apple customer service please visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232.
Telephone numbers are subject to change
- Local and national telephone rates apply. Back Toll-free phone number is for landlines. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone
- This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider.
- Back Free phone technical support number is not accessible by mobile phone
If you are still not finding the answer to your question please visit getsupport.apple.com for an extensive list of support issues in regards to Apple products.
Best Apple Products?
- iPhone (the phone that made Apple who they are today)
- MAC (a very sub-par computer when compared to the Microsoft PC)
- Apple Watch (very lame and expensive)
Most Apple products will cost you an arm and a leg.
Apple ID Recovery Website
Need a SunTrust Bank Account?