SunTrust My Paycheck Review
Access a SunTrust account online.
Requires a username and password along with Internet access.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to obtain an account.
To gain access simply visit suntrust.com/mypaycheck login and follow the on-screen instructions.
SunTrust.com/MyPaycheck Banking Review
- CreditDonkey: 3.7 out of 5 – Review by Kim P
- CreditKarma: 1 out of 5 based on 15 votes
- BankRate.com: 4 out of 5 – Review by Bankrate
- MyThreeCents: 1 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- DepositAccounts.com: 2 out of 5 based on 89 reviews
As you can see it really is a mixed bag when it comes to SunTrust online banking reviews.
SunTrust MyPaycheck Sign Up?
Those who not yet registered will have to sign up for an account before online access is granted.
To register please visit payroll.suntrust.com/spf/login/EmployeeInfo and read through the sign-up instructions.
“You should have received an e-mail on your first payday with SunTrust Online Payroll. The e-mail contains your username and password so you can access Employee Self-Service, where you can view your payroll information in a secure online environment. If you did not receive or cannot retrieve this e-mail, please follow the instructions below. Your employer or company’s payroll administrator is also able to assist you.
- If you are logging into Employee Self-Service to view your pay stubs or pay history for the first time, please contact your employer or your company’s payroll administrator. They can retrieve your username. Your temporary password is your Social Security Number (without dashes or spaces).
- After you have logged in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password and to designate a secret question to ensure your payroll information is secure.
- If you have forgotten your password, please contact your payroll administrator, who can reset it for you.”
SunTrust Bank Careers
- Accounting and Finance
- HR, Marketing, and Training
- Private Wealth Management
- IT and Customer Service
Most positions at SunTrust require a college degree and in some cases as masters in business banking.
Some positions (like a teller) simply require a high school diploma.
For a complete listing please visit www.suntrust.com/careers.
SunTrust Bank Hours
- Monday to Friday
SunTrust Bank Customer Service
- Mail: SunTrust Bank P.O. Box 85024 Richmond, VA 23285-5024 (general customer service questions)
- SunTrust Bank Phone Number: 1-800-786-8787 or for Technical support 1-800-382-3232
To report a lost or stolen SunTrust bank debit or credit card please dial 800.786.8787.
SunTrust Payment by Mail
Access 3 payment address SunTrust Bank P. O. Box 791274 Baltimore MD 21279-1274.
All other lines of Credit Payments SunTrust Bank P. O. Box 79282 Baltimore MD 21279-0282.
SunTrust My PayCheck Final Thoughts
Sign On at SunTrust com viewmypaycheck.
Not a bad payroll system but not the best either.
Like many things in life, you don’t really have a choice depending on your employer.
If you use the SunTrust paycheck system just make the best of it.
Any questions in regards to suntrust.com/mypaycheck can be directed to toll-free 800.786.8787.