Boost Platinum Approval Number
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Boost Credit Card.
Please visit www.myboostnow.com to apply.
The Boost Platinum Card is intended for people with less than ideal credit (similar to Credit One cards).
Boost Platinum cards will not check your credit report, so even if you have bad credit or no credit history at all, you are still eligible to receive a $500 credit line with Boost Platinum!
- Good for those with less than ideal credit
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- If you have good credit do not apply for this card
- Must have a bank account in order to apply and make payments
“The Boost Now Platinum credit card was a lifesaver! Not only it improves my credit score but I also could get my step kids Christmas presents!)” – Gordon L. Chicago. IL
“Without the Boost Platinum card, I would most likely be homeless right now. This card allowed my credit rating to be approved and helped me find an apartment to rent” – Alex H. Miami, FL
“This card helped get my life back on track. I was living in a sewer system in Las Vegas, NV and then applied for this card. Not only was I able to purchase food, it increased my credit rating and now I’m working at McDonald’s” – Shelly K. Las Vegas aka Sin City
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Cabelas survey sweepstakes.
Boost Platinum Customer Service
If your a Horizon Outlet customer please visit www.thehorizonoutlet.com to activate my card to begin enrollment.
Access a Continental Credit card (i.e. Verve Card) account online.
Visit www.yourcreditcardinfo.com to sign in.
Must provide your username and password to log in.
All cards (Verve, Surge, Fit, Reflex) are issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company.
VerveCardInfo Customer Service Mail
- General Inquiries: Verve Card P.O. Box 3220 Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
- Make a Payment: Verve Card P.O. Box 31292 Tampa, FL 33631-3292
VerveCardInfo Customer Service Phone
- Automated Account Information: 1-866-449-4514 (Available 24 hours a day/7 days a week)
- General Card Support: 1-866-449-4514 (Customer Care Specialists are available 7 a.m.–10 p.m. Mon–Fri, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat/EASTERN TIMES)
- Make a Payment vias phone: 1-800-518-6142 (7 a.m.–10 p.m. Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat/EASTERN TIMES)
- Lost/Stolen Card: 1-800-556-5678
Credit protection services?
If you need credit protection associated with your Verve card please dial Continental Credit Protection at 866-665-7967.
You can contact the credit protection team between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday (closed on Federal Holidays).
Related Content: SunTrust Bank MyPaycheck (access a SunTrust account online)
Other Credit Cards Issues by CFC
- Simply Gold Mastercard
All of the above cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Co-applicants are not allowed when making an application.
Consumers with a good to great credit score should not apply.
What is needed to apply?
You’ll need to include your full name, SSN, date of birth, home address, estimated monthly income.
Please note PO Boxes are not allowed to be used as a mailing address.
Continental Finance Company
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit.
They have more than 20 billion dollars in assets and are dedicated to consumers who are sadly overlooked by traditional credit card issuers and local banks.
Vervecardinfo com login
Access a RISE Credit account online at www.risecredit.com/login.
In order to sign in you will need to provide your email address and password.
Please note due to the changes in the Military Lending Act effective October 3, 2016, RISE is not available to applicants listed as Covered Borrowers in the Military Lending Act database.
You must be 18 years of age and live in a state in which RISE can service in order to obtain a loan.
RiseCredit.com/Login Customer Service
- Toll-Free RiseCredit.com Phone number 1-866-580-1226 between the hours of 8 am to 11 pm Monday to Friday ET and Saturday/Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm ET
- Rise Payment Address “RISE Credit P.O. Box 679900 Dallas, TX 75267-9900”
- General Correspondence “RISE Attn: Customer Support PO Box 101808 Fort Worth, TX 76185”
- RISE Fax Number: 1-866-580-1228
Please note email overnight payments to “RISE Credit Lockbox Number 679900 1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108 Richardson, TX 75081”.
If you would like to send RISE an email online please visit www.risecredit.com/contact-us and follow the on-screen instructions to submit an email.
Related Content: Always shop around when applying for personal loans. Be sure to check out Figure.com/StartNow.
For immediate assistance regarding a RISE application status, payments, or late payments please dial customer support agents at (866)-580-1226.
What is needed to apply for RISE?
- A source of income
- Active and valid checking account (savings and prepaid accounts not accepted)
- An email address to receive account information
- Be 18 years of age or older
- General borrowing amounts range from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $5000
- Loan amounts can vary based on state
- Checks will be sent via bank account or mail
- Checks by mail may take up to 7 business days to arrive
- You have 5 days to cancel the loan once the loan has been signed off on
RISE does not have any pre-payment penalties, so we encourage you to pay off early and save!
Please note a loan of $5,000 or more may be available in special circumstances.
MyServices Equifax Silver
Sign up for Equifax Credit Watch Silver today.
This service is FREE and requires an email address.
Please visit www.myservices.equifax.com/silver to begin.
The SilverCredit Watch program helps safeguard your personal information online (which is an absolute must in the time of age were living in).
Myservices.Equifax.com/Silver Activation Code Customer Service
The Equifax Silver subscription will expire but they will contact you about a month before it expires to offer you an opportunity to renew your subscription.
What do I need to do after expiration?
If you choose not to renew your subscription, your coverage will lapse.
You can always re-establish your subscription later. You will not be charged without your consent or knowledge.
- wwwsuzobsurveycom – Take a short survey in regards to a Suzuki Motor purchase and earn a coupon code in the process
Need to access a SunTrust bank statement? Visit www.suntrust.com/mypaycheck to learn more.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
MyServices Equifax Silver Activation Code